Automobile accidents can be the result of negligence. We handle all types of auto accident cases including:
•Negligent Maintenance of Roads
1. Move MINOR accidents to the side of the road and bring the car to a safe and lawful stop.
2. Call 911 and wait for the officer.
3. Advise 911 of any injuries so an ambulance can be dispatched.
• Make the injured comfortable, but DO NOT move
anyone unless a trained EMS person is present;
injuries may be made worse.
4. Take pictures or video of vehicles and the collision scene.
5. Cooperate fully with the officer.
6. Exchange driver and insurance information.
1. Leave the scene of the accident. It is a misdemeanor to do so.
2. Move vehicles for serious ACCIDENTS unless instructed by the officer.
3. Make comments to or argue with other drivers, witnesses or bystanders. You may be misquoted.
4. Decline needed medical care. Go to the ER or your doctor ASAP.